DW Legends download lost.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Kizardvexius -> DW Legends download lost.... (7/27/2013 4:21:41 PM)

A long time ago I bought DW Legends, thinking it was a standalone(yeah, I know...I know....).
Now one year later my financial situation enabled me to buy the whole thing : DW and the 2 other extensions. Except I cannot find my legends download :(

Is there a way to get a new download link for Legend ?

my web account is the same username as my forum name, all my products are registered.

Thanks

Starke -> RE: DW Legends download lost.... (7/27/2013 5:09:51 PM)

Try sending a PM directly to Erik Rutins explaining the situation, he may be able to help.

Also I assume you've already done this, but search your email inbox(es) for 'Distant Worlds,' and your hard drive too - can't hurt.

Plant -> RE: DW Legends download lost.... (7/27/2013 8:30:46 PM)

Post it in tech support.

Canute0 -> RE: DW Legends download lost.... (7/27/2013 8:40:00 PM)

Support Center - How do I download my game again?

Darkspire -> RE: DW Legends download lost.... (7/27/2013 8:56:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canute

Support Center - How do I download my game again?

That really needs updating, if you were registered and logged in when you made your purchase the download links are always available, click Support at the top and then look to the right of the screen, under your username click on 'My Orders' the download links for any purchased game are there. You can still get the links for downloads through email though if you were not registered or logged in, just takes longer and I think you will need your original order details.

Darkspire

Erik Rutins -> RE: DW Legends download lost.... (7/29/2013 12:13:40 AM)

Hi Kizardvexius,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kizardvexius
A long time ago I bought DW Legends, thinking it was a standalone(yeah, I know...I know....).
Now one year later my financial situation enabled me to buy the whole thing : DW and the 2 other extensions. Except I cannot find my legends download :(
Is there a way to get a new download link for Legend ?
my web account is the same username as my forum name, all my products are registered.

If you haven't already looked, if you purchased while you were logged into the site, you can automatically re-download through our Members Club in the My Orders section.

If you need help, please contact our Help Desk through the Support link and they will also be happy to send you a new download link anytime you need one.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI