Bomazz please read this (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

hugh04 -> Bomazz please read this (7/30/2013 8:12:55 PM)

I cannot seem to send private messages to Bomazz, so need to post in a public forum. We have been having an exciting game. We have been through the initial Axis blitz and the blizzard that has followed. Currently we are in July of 42 and the game is really pumping. Axis offensives, soviet offensives, give and take, very good stuff. Really good battle going on near Kharkov.

Unfortunately, I have been overtaken by health issues over the last month. Things will be fine, but I need to be selfish and focus on recovery for the next month or two and cannot give this game the time and effort it needs. I have been trying to end on an Axis high note so you do not think I am leaving cause I am losing, but you keep launching wild attacks that are quite successful. This last turn has been the wildest and as you can see from my return turn, the axis still has attacking power in 42. But I just cannot keep this up.

Thank you so much for a great game. I have learned allot and I hope you have had fun. I apologize that I cannot continue though I hunger to overrun the 8 tank corps that are now isolated. Send me back the turn and I will resign so you can log a win. Congrats on great play.

Vandev

p.s. hopefully I can start playing WITW or WITE 2.0 later in the year.

Peltonx -> RE: Bomazz please read this (7/30/2013 9:26:53 PM)

I hope you have a fast recovery.

WitE can be considered recovery?

JK

Good Luck.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI