Anything new? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

jjknap -> Anything new? (8/4/2013 7:53:55 PM)

We got a lot recently I know :)

How about a new screen shot and an estimate concerning when the beta will be available :)

wolf14455 -> RE: Anything new? (8/4/2013 7:57:11 PM)

September they said, I for one wish it to be early in the month :)

Nacho84 -> RE: Anything new? (8/4/2013 9:03:43 PM)

Hello folks,

It's been a busy weekend! I've been writing the storyboards for the last couple of missions we need for part 1 of the game and reviewing and fixing the animations that the rest of the guys have been doing.

Development is moving along, we're aiming to release the full sandbox mode during the beta along with all the available missions for part I. Campaign mode will come as an update during the beta process. Unfortunately, we're a really small team and I need to spend quite a bunch of time doing administrative stuff, but rest assured that things are progressing on a daily basis (yes, we're working Saturdays and Sundays as well!).

As requested, here's a screenshot that Mauricio (our 3D artist) sent me yesterday. It depicts a Gemini spacecraft "catching up" with another Gemini in order to do a rendezvous.

Cheers,

[image]local://upfiles/44050/9DD1FE1660E74805A6975A855C049039.jpg[/image]

wolf14455 -> RE: Anything new? (8/4/2013 9:20:34 PM)

A real Artist this Mauricio, well done :)

jjknap -> RE: Anything new? (8/5/2013 2:21:59 AM)

[&o] What a fantastic picture. I know you guys are busy, but thank you for taking some time to communicate :)

Nacho84 -> RE: Anything new? (8/5/2013 7:19:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jjknap

[...] but thank you for taking some time to communicate :)

That's fine, don't worry about it. Once the 'early adopters program' becomes available, you'll get constant updates in the forum from me and we'll open up the development process even more.

Cheers,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI