Age of Sail (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support

gcbisset -> Age of Sail (8/12/2013 5:06:06 PM)

I was trying to make a small scenario for AOS with the editor, and so far I find nothing I build works. The ships appear in the game, but wont fire at each other, or melee if they grapple.

OK, I just figured it out, but will leave this up if anyone else has a problem. I assigned all 4 ships to the same squadron, altho they were different nationalities, so they wouldn't fight each other. I think the editor documentation is sketchy, and could use some more detail on this sort of thing.

I also cant find anywhere else an editable sailing ship game. So my suggestion is, why don't you start marketing the thing , selling it separately from the rest of the JT games. I bet you would make some money with that. I think it could also be doable to make the boarding actions much more complex, rather than whole crew vs whole crew. If you did this I think youd get much a lot more money out of it (picture master and commander boarding scene). Then, if you add in galleys, and/or steam? Maybe ironcloads? Ka-ching!

Thanks

George

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI