Ground attack aircraft question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

LoneWulf63 -> Ground attack aircraft question (8/15/2013 9:13:32 PM)

If a nation has air-support assets during a scenario, does the computer randomly pick (according to the year and month of the scenario) which aircraft are available? My reason for asking this is that I've noticed that in the platoon oobs that many aircraft are listed but only a couple are available in the org editors. Would it be possible at some point, not necessarily for the 1.05 patch but somewhere down the line, that all available aircraft are included in the org editor for the scenario designer to use? Just wondering. CB

Crossroads -> RE: Ground attack aircraft question (8/15/2013 9:43:03 PM)

Chris, I think they are? Are you sure you've set the date right?

LoneWulf63 -> RE: Ground attack aircraft question (8/15/2013 10:14:41 PM)

Yes, I did check to make sure the dates were correct and the available aircraft are not in line with the those listed in the platoon.oobs. Oh well, use what we got for now. CB

Warhorse -> RE: Ground attack aircraft question (8/15/2013 10:20:48 PM)

Chris, send me an email with an exact instance that you saw, will try to see what is going on.

LoneWulf63 -> RE: Ground attack aircraft question (8/16/2013 11:39:11 AM)

WH. I had to set up another email account because the old one got hacked. Please send me an email from here and I will send you a more detailed report on what is happening. Thanks. CB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI