Restoring Vanilla Counters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Powloon -> Restoring Vanilla Counters (8/22/2013 9:33:49 AM)

I recently installed Jison's map and counter mod. Whilst I do love the map I am looking to restore the vanilla counters. Is there a simple process to do this other than reinstalling the game (and no like an idiot I didn't backup my game folders before installing the mod)

RedLancer -> RE: Restoring Vanilla Counters (8/22/2013 10:13:04 AM)

I'm at work so can't send you the correct files but as a short term fix you can use my counters here:http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3374519
but note the move of the softfactors and new symbols for Fortified Zones, Security Units & AA. 

Powloon -> RE: Restoring Vanilla Counters (8/22/2013 10:35:21 AM)

Thanks Red Lancer appreciate that.

loki100 -> RE: Restoring Vanilla Counters (8/22/2013 10:35:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Powloon

I recently installed Jison's map and counter mod. Whilst I do love the map I am looking to restore the vanilla counters. Is there a simple process to do this other than reinstalling the game (and no like an idiot I didn't backup my game folders before installing the mod)

I've got a clean back up so I'll stick the directory in a drop box (I'm not sure if the one we used is still extent, if not I#ll set up a fresh one)

edit -ok, thats worked

R

Powloon -> RE: Restoring Vanilla Counters (8/22/2013 11:42:21 AM)

Thanks Loki

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI