Preferances setting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

robot -> Preferances setting (1/14/2003 5:09:12 AM)

Say i start a long campaign germans against british. I want to set my prefs on germany as green troops. Now i also start a long campaign japan against russia. I want to set theres at 60 for japan and 50 for russia. Will this change my prefs for the german campaign too. What i am getting at is, can i have differant prefs for each long campaign i have going.

Supervisor -> (1/14/2003 6:57:24 AM)

Not really, unless you copy your steel.prf file from each game setup and replace it back and forth depending on the game. The only thing that comes close is if you set one up as a PBEM to yourself, then the settings are saved within the PBEM BUT when the PBEM is loaded it will still overwrite and replace your current steel.prf file. Sorry:(

Capt. Pixel -> (1/15/2003 3:16:20 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]Not really, unless you copy your steel.prf file from each game setup and replace it back and forth depending on the game. The only thing that comes close is if you set one up as a PBEM to yourself, then the settings are saved within the PBEM BUT when the PBEM is loaded it will still overwrite and replace your current steel.prf file. Sorry:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's kind of a pain. I have an opponent who set up a game with Reduced Ammo. (not a personal favorite) Every time I play that PBEM, my prefs get reset to that condition. So the next game I play has the same prefs unless I remember to reset them to MY tastes. :mad:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI