Transferring characters on actual ships ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

virgil_182 -> Transferring characters on actual ships ? (8/26/2013 3:44:18 AM)

Is it possible, via modding perhaps, to make characters behave like cargo as far as transfers are concerned ?

I like having to move them around, but I think it would be even more immersive if one actually had to transfer them around on real ships.

Canute0 -> RE: Transferring characters on actual ships ? (8/26/2013 7:53:01 AM)

1. When a ship is around the planet the character is stationed at moment, you can transfer it from the Planet Troops screen immidatly.

2. all other way are, select the ship, right click menu, maybe use CTRL-Rightclick, then you can transfer any char to that ship at this way.

Fenrisfil -> RE: Transferring characters on actual ships ? (8/26/2013 1:58:05 PM)

I think what the OP had in mind would be something like this. You spawn Diplomat X. You tell Diplomat X to get to alien homeworld Y. Passenger ship pops along to the planet, picks up diplomat X and flies him over to homeworld Y. While in transit he is as vulnerable as the ship which carries him.

Instead at the moment the character sits around at the planet for a period then teleports to the new destination.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI