Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Mods and Scenarios

kirk23 -> Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/29/2013 7:04:32 PM)

This mod is a break from the norm of the standard game, the changes are to many to list here, just play it you will notice the difference right away enjoy.

VERY IMPORTANT !!

If you have downloaded this mod, could you please download this newer link created today, I have patched 2 or 3 errors, sorry for inconvenience.[:)]

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23659402/Commander+The+Great+War++Script+upgrade+all+forces.zip

Cataphract88 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/30/2013 8:51:32 AM)

Hi,
Is this the finished version of your 'Test Mod Campaign 1914'?

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/30/2013 10:13:56 AM)

Yes this is the completed test scenario, there be a great many changes from any of the stock scenarios that come with the game enjoy.[;)]

Cataphract88 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/30/2013 11:43:36 AM)

Thanks a lot. [:)][:)][:)]

tombo -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/30/2013 4:18:43 PM)

...can you summarize a few for us?
im just getting back to this game, so not familiar with previous.

thanks for this Mod.
cheers.

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/30/2013 5:12:39 PM)

In a nutshell its a complete change from any stock campaigns, all forces have been tweaked, so that they survive a bit longer on the battlefield, be that the humble Garrison & Armoured car or the top predators the Infantry units, Russia won't surrender early, the map has more Cities,Ports & Fortresses added, plus the starting forces have been increased not a lot, but enough !

Please backup your original data files, before installing thank you ![;)]

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (8/31/2013 12:04:28 PM)

VERY IMPORTANT !!

If you have downloaded this mod, could you please download this newer link created today, I have patched 2 or 3 errors, sorry for inconvenience.[:)]

Plus I have toned down the chance off having 3 fronts of trench warfare in Europe, by allowing units to suffer more damage, they don't take as much damage as a stock game, but they do take more damage than before with this mod.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23659402/Commander+The+Great+War++Script+upgrade+all+forces.zip

kirk23 -> Battleships renamed Dreadnoughts! (9/1/2013 9:39:48 PM)

It might be a small point to some, but I'm sure that any naval minded gamer, will be pleased to see that I have renamed Battleships as DREADNOUGHTS!

[image]local://upfiles/36378/53BAA45F9A8A4D0A86BBA0C47F548CE1.jpg[/image]

Rasputitsa -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/2/2013 3:43:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirk23
VERY IMPORTANT !!

Plus I have toned down the chance off having 3 fronts of trench warfare in Europe, by allowing units to suffer more damage, they don't take as much damage as a stock game, but they do take more damage than before with this mod.

Thanks, does this bundle all your proposals, such as armoured trains, strategic bombers, etc..[:)]

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/3/2013 9:50:44 AM)

Yes

Lehnardtsson -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/4/2013 11:03:20 PM)

I cannot download the link posted above.
only 345 octet, is it normal?

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/7/2013 9:03:31 PM)

I'm sorry you are having problems with the link, I just tried it, and It downloaded all data ok, I believe that the problem might be that some countries have issues with Game Front. I will try and create an optional link.[;)]

NEW LINK FROM ZIPPYSHARE.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/51236888/file.html

Lehnardtsson -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/9/2013 4:24:55 PM)

thank you I downloaded it, great mod.
Perhaps the serbians are too strong.... playing the central powers, serbians almost managed to take Budapest

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/9/2013 5:14:21 PM)

That will make a change Serbia & the rest of the Central powers being to strong, the data is easy to tone down a little, just a matter off minor fine tuning.[;)]

Lehnardtsson -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (9/11/2013 12:11:46 AM)

You should also post it on slitherine forum no?

morbius221 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (10/12/2013 12:09:21 PM)

hello kirk,

thank you for this mod. you have revived this game for me.

question about the subs.
playing as axis. when i move towards the sub and then attack, i cant attack them. yet allies can
move and then attach my subs. what gives?

also i saw your post regarding extra commanders. clicked the link and notice that the file is not listed
any more on the download site. anyway u can re upload it?

thank you for all your hard work on making this game better.

morbius221 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (10/12/2013 12:11:25 PM)

saw your response regarding commandos.

kirk23 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (10/12/2013 4:46:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: morbius221

question about the subs.
playing as axis. when i move towards the sub and then attack, i cant attack them. yet allies can
move and then attach my subs. what gives?

I only thought you can attack a sub after it attacks you, or you end your move adjacent to it, I will do more tests to check encounters.

I have asked the game designers, if possible could they give submarines a special move, ie the ability to attack and then move, to highlight their stealth capability,by lying in wait, attacking and then repositioning. Because at present this is impossible in game, as you can only move then attack![;)]

morbius221 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (10/12/2013 7:04:41 PM)

i thought the same since i was not able to move and attack allies subs when they were taken out my convoys. sadly to my supprise
when i took 4 german subs around england and ended my turn with no one around me, english battleship came around (moved to my sub)
and attacked me. those cheating bastards.

morbius221 -> RE: Commander The Great War Enhanced ! (10/12/2013 7:06:20 PM)

for test reason, i should mention that they were new build subs that were attacked and not the starting subs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI