AK vs AG? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

diamond dave -> AK vs AG? (8/30/2013 11:04:54 PM)

I noticed most of my (Allied) AKs can be converted to AGs. Is there any benefit to converting them to AG as opposed to leaving them as AK? Should I convert all, some, or none? Just wondering what most players do with their conversions.

Terminus -> RE: AK vs AG? (8/30/2013 11:21:55 PM)

Not worth it at all. You'll get all that you can use, and the AKs are more useful early on.

dr.hal -> RE: AK vs AG? (8/31/2013 12:22:34 AM)

And I believe xAKs carry more than if converted.

Chris21wen -> RE: AK vs AG? (8/31/2013 8:30:53 AM)

As said you won't need to convert many as the Allies, if you play Japan you will. AGs support all the small ships below DD. Put one loaded in a small port and there'll help maintain SC, AM,etc.

AW1Steve -> RE: AK vs AG? (8/31/2013 11:33:13 PM)

I've found that sometimes it helps to convert one Small, slow AK to AG for every base. I use it as a "station ship" to repair "small boys" and provide a ready source of supply to the base and fuel to any surface ship passing by that's low on fuel. I try to whenever possible to deploy it to the island with a mixed load of fuel and supplies. That way I can also give a small fuel load to a stranded sub, yet NOT land any fuel or supplies unless necessary to an Island that my opponent is likely to seize. But then again, at this time I play primarily Allies.  

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI