Air squadrons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Terp -> Air squadrons (1/15/2003 8:43:30 AM)

how do I merge 2 air units of the same type?

Ex: 5 zeros and 4 zeros on the same base.... I would
like to create new group with 9 zeros.

thx,

Terp

NorthStar -> (1/15/2003 8:55:33 AM)

Basically, you have two choices:

Withdraw one squadron: Planes from the Withdrawn unit are mearged with another squandron with the same type of aircraft at the same base (if more than one, your choice). Pilots are removed from the theater. After 60 days (IIRC) the squadron will return with its pilots and any replacements necessary, and try to rebuild from the aircraft pool

Disband one squadron: Planes AND PILOTS are merged with the other squadron, same as above. After 90 days (IIRC) the squadron will return with new pilots and attempt to rebuild from the pool.

Terp -> (1/15/2003 5:49:17 PM)

great.... thx

Terp

panda124c -> (1/17/2003 1:41:14 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NorthStar
[B]Basically, you have two choices:

Withdraw one squadron: Planes from the Withdrawn unit are mearged with another squandron with the same type of aircraft at the same base (if more than one, your choice). Pilots are removed from the theater. After 60 days (IIRC) the squadron will return with its pilots and any replacements necessary, and try to rebuild from the aircraft pool

[/B][/QUOTE]
It would be nice if it was only 60 days but when I do this the squadron is not avaible for 141 days. What gives???

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI