Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

dostillevi -> Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (9/20/2013 6:22:47 AM)

I knew it could happen..

Imagine my surprise when I show up with my fleet to lay waste to some insectoid scum only to see nothing but wrecks all throughout the system. No wonder the war had been going so well.

I think I'll leave this one alone for the time being..

Strat_84 -> RE: Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (9/20/2013 2:03:44 PM)

Trap it with hyperdeny and board it ! [:D]

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (9/20/2013 2:57:40 PM)

Other than the Super Laser I find them to be rather fragile. Depending on your level of tech, a battle fleet handles them well.
As well, when ever I discover one that someone is working on, especially Pirates, I send almost anything after it and destroy it long before it can be repaired and used. Spoiler play true, as I would rather no one have it, than my enemies having it.

sventhebold -> RE: Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (9/20/2013 5:58:36 PM)

Yes I have made a special fleet with hyper deny just to hunt down these behemoths as they cause too much destruction.

dostillevi -> RE: Pirate with a world destroyer.. yikes! (9/22/2013 4:13:48 AM)

Hyper deny is great for trapping legendary pirates too. Going to see about capturing this beast tonight...

Edit: lost track of the world destroyer, never to be seen again (so far). However *spoilers* the refugees from another galaxy showed up right on my doorstep and just now revealed themselves. Yay time for more conquering!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI