tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

viperdave -> tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (9/24/2013 10:56:31 PM)

Hi, on the tutorial scen do you create all them mission and then click start. or do you do them one at a time ie, clicking start after creating each mission?

Also the first time I ran the Tut scen one the program stop responding after all the mission were created.

One other question: tutorial one creating the strike mission I don't see any red ground targets IE bases. until after I select the mission to start. and when I select the mission to start I get all the red icon for the diff targets, selecting the num 9 key does not make the screen select the group or unit -- it stays the same on the screen although in the left hand corner it will change from unit to group.
thanks
dave

mikmykWS -> RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (9/24/2013 11:01:49 PM)

Hi Dave,

Work through them one at a time. You'll get a popup as you meet each objective telling you what to do next.

As far as your view you will not see enemy facilities grouped. You can left click and drag to select many targets at a time.

Try this next time. Launch the scenario. Start the scenario and then pause it. Now assign your missions.

Mike

sufa101loofa -> RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (9/28/2013 6:15:09 AM)

I was running tutorial 1, running my AAW mission (I didn't launch all my missions at once) when the game crashed. Not a good sign I only ran the game for ten minutes and I am already experiencing issues. Did the DEVs rush this out the door too quickly?

sufa101loofa -> RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (9/28/2013 6:47:07 AM)

2 for 2. Tutorial 1 crashes both times I launched it.

Dimitris -> RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one (10/21/2013 11:36:38 AM)

Hello,

Is this still happening with the current public release? (Build 446).

Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI