Something I miss: List of commanders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II

Toro12 -> Something I miss: List of commanders (9/25/2013 12:44:05 AM)

I can't find it in CW2, but in CW1 I could bring up a list of only commanders. I used this for two main reasons:
1) who is to be assigned an army next (sorted by seniority)
2) it showed in red those who could be promoted

Any chance of seeing this appear in CW2 anytime??

elmo3 -> RE: Something I miss: List of commanders (9/25/2013 2:29:59 AM)

You can see a list of leaders by opening the Strategic Atlas (the book in the upper left corner of the main screen) and then clicking on the 6th icon from the left so you filter out all units without commanders. The list is sorted by total stats. It won't show seniority or possible promotions but it's a place to start. Maybe the functionality you want could be added in the future.

Pocus -> RE: Something I miss: List of commanders (9/25/2013 8:57:56 AM)

You can also access the alternate view of the forces list, named units list (there is a button to switch to this list, in the forces list window), then here you have all units, one by one, you should be able to find leaders on several criteria with that.

Toro12 -> RE: Something I miss: List of commanders (9/26/2013 6:29:37 PM)

Want to plug this again (for developers). Last night I was notified of two auto-promotions (Kearny one of them), and it took me several minutes to find the guy. Really would like a list of commanders only in the ledger.

jeffk3510 -> RE: Something I miss: List of commanders (9/26/2013 7:49:26 PM)

I wouldn't mind being able to sort production of troops etc by State instead of region..as well...I know this isn't on the same subject.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI