Hawk vs Hellcat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

hellcat -> Hawk vs Hellcat (1/16/2003 5:25:17 PM)

Hawk's Germans vs my Russkies... meeting engagement, rolling hills, pretty open, good vis... 4000 pts

We move... no sign of Germans... nice day

Hawk -> Yes...and it BEGINS (1/16/2003 6:48:22 PM)

My Gallant recon troops enjoy the great
VIS.... :cool: .... My troops scout out 3 lousy American made M5.. (you could tell by the exhaust they make ;) )moving up in the Central section......It appears the Russians are not content to sit back and let my men do all the work. GOOD! :D
Also spotted the Dreaded KV-2 moving up slowly for support...:( :( .
We will see what the next turn brings ;)

Goblin -> (1/16/2003 11:45:34 PM)

A KV-2 in 1931?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

What year guys?

Goblin

Hawk -> Nahhhhhh! (1/16/2003 11:55:16 PM)

It's 43' Map read Krusk...... I have my Tigers and other little Nasty Treats...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hellcat -> (1/17/2003 4:14:31 AM)

you on the soco again Goblin? :D

Goblin -> (1/17/2003 6:54:50 AM)

No, just curious, you guys never posted the year...

Goblin

hellcat -> (1/17/2003 7:49:15 AM)

lol yup summer of '43 (july) 'krusk' - a small village near kursk ;)

hellcat -> (1/17/2003 9:07:03 AM)

We can see lots of big kats! :eek:

we shot up a recon vehicle and that's about it... there's some heavy duty armor trundling my way :o

Hawk may well be attempting an envelopment as his flanks are seriously big!

scary very scary... :eek:

Hawk -> AHHH! (1/17/2003 6:20:20 PM)

Both Battle groups moving up nicely..:cool:
One of my Kats stumbled on to an unfortunate SU-57...and left them walking back to the Kremlin..:D :D :D My men lay down some smoke to cover thier advance hopefully the winds stay in our favor :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hellcat -> (1/17/2003 7:07:59 PM)

woohoo! Scratch one Nashorn! :eek: :D

although I did lose a su152...

shots being exhanged at long and medium range in the north and south...

In the forests to the south cavalry skirmish with each other...

in the German rear partisans score a couple of hits on mortars and flak vehicles... :p

Lost a couple of light vehicles - a fair trade...

bring them kittys on! :mad:

Hawk -> Ouch (1/18/2003 8:33:15 AM)

Scratch another Nashorn to the same....Su-57.:( :( :( Give those guys a Medal Hellcat. In Southern Sect. i mange to take out a SU-57 as well as numerous Calvalry units.:D :D My Northern thrust has been put on hold due to a concentration of Tanks.:( but never fear we will be BACK!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
I also disperesed 2 bands of Partisans
(Nicely done Hellcat next game i will remember those units ;) ..)

hellcat -> (1/18/2003 3:49:30 PM)

We get the crew of another Nashorn to bail :D

However, Tiger Tanks are proving a tough nut to crack and they are delivering their usual swift justice on any wall eyed gunners :(

Our glorious peoples revolutionary cavalry have beaten back the fascist cavalry in the woods to the South...

elsewhere we are driving about causing as much chaos as possible in Hawks lines :p

Hopefully we'll bag our first Kat next turn... :rolleyes:

Hawk -> DAM!!! (1/18/2003 10:59:48 PM)

Those SU-57 are really killing my Nashorns!!!:mad: :mad: I sent a dispatch to Speer himself to make the Armor THICKER!!!
I lost a Tiger in the South to a Su-152.:(
My Panthers stick their heads out and take care of a couple of Recon tracks.
Both North and South starting to really heat up...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
And those dam partisains... I dispersed another band in my Rear Area.:mad: :mad: :mad:

hellcat -> (1/19/2003 7:19:33 PM)

Two Tigers go up in smoke! :eek: :eek:

The glorious peoples revolutionary army is spurred on by this success! Glory to the hammer and sickle! :D

Hawk -> (1/20/2003 9:05:03 AM)

Hey Hellcat you sent me Bel's turn ?
So i will not believe my Tigers are dead unless i see it for myself...;) ;) ;) ;)

VikingNo2 -> (1/20/2003 2:21:52 PM)

A Hellcat and a Hawk sounds like a zoo LOL:rolleyes:

Hawk -> LOL (1/20/2003 6:18:31 PM)

Nice one Viking..;)
Ok Hellcat i didn't lose anything this turn...:D You lost 2 SU-57's and crews:mad:
I've notice 1 SU-152,1 T-34,1KV-2 in Central zone....:confused: :confused: :eek: .....Will wait for them to move and see where they go...;)

hellcat -> (1/21/2003 5:12:37 PM)

with the destruction of german forces in the south (apart from two lone kats) we turn our attention to the north where we kill another Tiger (to infantry assault)...

we can see panthers approaching in the distance...

more prisoners for the Gulag :p

Hawk -> Boooooooo (1/21/2003 6:15:49 PM)

Gulag ----Smolag:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm doing Damage controll....;)
I killed on of you sneaky Snipers as well as setting up for a new Offensive...;) ;) :p

hellcat -> (1/22/2003 10:17:41 PM)

the glorious rovultionary army is moving forward on all sectors... Gunning down abandoned Tiger crews in their wake! The Panthers will be next... and our cavalry squadron prepares to charge the Tigers in the South... Red army soldiers emerge from their foxholes everywhere and run forward... :mad: :mad:

death to fascists!

Hawk -> Oh!!! Yes!!!!! (1/23/2003 6:20:19 PM)

My friend you may come out of your holes and let my Panthers send you ten feet under !!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
You are now minus one SU-57 and one KV-2 :D :D :D :D i peppered you calvalry charge.....Does your men know it is WW2 and not WW1..:confused: :confused:

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 12:08:19 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hellcat
[B]and our cavalry squadron prepares to charge the Tigers in the South... [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF?!?

I think we finally found the one thing more stupid than M4's charging Tiger's. Oh well, give him the lance, Das Cat! (Blow him to hell, Hawk)

Goblin

Hawk -> LOL (1/24/2003 12:20:59 AM)

Well Goblin in Hellcats defense it started as dueling Calvalry's and ended up "His guys were Better" :( So my reinforcements happen to be Tigers now....:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D ;)

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 12:23:10 AM)

Cav versus Cav=Fair. Cav versus Cat=Massacre. Cat versus M4=Dust particles that used to be M4's.

Goblin:D

hellcat -> (1/24/2003 6:58:18 PM)

another Tiger crew are spooked out of their kat in the south just in time to see the cossacks spurring forward to put them to the sabre...

a panther kat is immobilised by a molotov team not far away...

meanwhile the red army soldiers continue to race forward, everyone of them wanting a piece of the action!

:eek:

Hawk -> OUCH!!!!!! (1/25/2003 8:43:33 AM)

My forces wont attack!!!! They are not following the plans!!!!!!! What is going wrong!!!!!!!! Get me Berlin!!!!! I need to speak to the Big Guy...:( :( :( :( :(

hellcat -> (1/26/2003 2:24:56 AM)

In the south Tiger and Panther crews are put to the sabre of the cavalry squadron who even now spur their mounts onward to greater glory...

A bunch of kats sit in a kind of 'wagons in a circle' defensive position in the centre while the red army storm forward towards it... more prey for the taking

a few enemy scout cars are also dispatched... :D

Hawk -> Hmmmmm (1/27/2003 1:59:47 AM)

Panzer Group Hawk has arrived!!! prepare to be disposed of...:mad: :mad: :mad:
:D :D :D :D :D

hellcat -> (1/28/2003 1:37:42 AM)

The enemy south is being systematically cleared thanks to the glorious peoples revolutionary cavalry squadron and supporting elements...

a routing Tiger has been dispatched in the North

The German reinforcements have been spotted making their approaches... every infantryman hopes it will be his molotov that makes a crew bail :p

Hawk -> YES!!!!! (1/28/2003 11:48:45 PM)

My Gallant Troops continue the fight!!!!
My Scouts manage to take out a AT gun in the Central sector (With Tank
Support)
I the South My AA guns manage to turn a couple of Calvalry Units back!!
In the Center sector Panzer Group Hawk moves foward to stem the Tanks
coming.....Anti-Tank mines are being handed out as we speak!!!! There is
a Human Wave..Coming in the Northern Sector!!!:eek: :eek: My men
perpare for the onslaught..:mad: :mad: ;)

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI