Race Special Component question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

Lonewolf187 -> Race Special Component question (9/27/2013 1:09:07 AM)

I have been modifying a new race to add to the game as a big bad for alliances to go up against, however I was trying to add multiple special components to the race however it looks like I can only add one. Is there a way to add multiple special components to a race?

For example:
I wanted to add the Shaktur FireStorm and the Novacore reactors to the race.

Darkspire -> RE: Race Special Component question (9/27/2013 1:43:24 AM)

No you can only add one.

Darkspire

Shark7 -> RE: Race Special Component question (9/29/2013 4:56:35 PM)

**Spoiler Alert**

The reason you can have only 1 special component is that according to the story line, the aftermath of the Shakturi war was that all the races became isolated and the galaxy's population was decimated. In the process most of the advanced tech was lost, forgotten or destroyed. Only the bands of pirates have access to advanced techs for centuries, and only because they were already on ships at war's end.

So basically the 'special tech' is nothing more than an anceint tech that the research for was not lost or forgotten....think of it more as the technology that the particular race had perfected and been renowned for in the glory days before the Shakturi war, and had spent great effort to protect and preserve.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI