Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

AdmiralSteve -> Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (9/27/2013 4:33:22 PM)

I used the single unit airfield from the D/B and placed 12 F15E's onto it. I then loaded the magazine with the appropriate weapons. The program does not allow to place a loadout onto the A/C even as the magazine is adequately stocked (I believe). Help me![&:]
###EDIT###
The A/C is allowed to load with AA loadouts but nothing else.

Jakob Wedman -> RE: Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (9/27/2013 4:54:16 PM)

Which loadout are you trying to load, and which are the appropriate weapons in the magazine? I always use to forget some pod or something on my first try...

AdmiralSteve -> RE: Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (9/27/2013 6:18:16 PM)

The F-15E will only load air to air loadouts and nothing on the air to ground yet the magazine is stating that all the necessary weapons are available. I have a unit of F-16's and they are fine so it seems to be restricted to the F-15E.

Jakob Wedman -> RE: Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (9/27/2013 6:24:33 PM)

Could you post a zipped save?

Primarchx -> RE: Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (9/27/2013 6:31:54 PM)

How about pods?

quote:

ORIGINAL: AdmSteebe

The F-15E will only load air to air loadouts and nothing on the air to ground yet the magazine is stating that all the necessary weapons are available. I have a unit of F-16's and they are fine so it seems to be restricted to the F-15E.

Dimitris -> RE: Unable to edit a/c loadout while at facilty (10/21/2013 11:33:16 AM)

Can you please post a save file of this? Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI