Mission scheduling (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

howlingmunkies -> Mission scheduling (10/3/2013 1:38:30 AM)

I'm a noob with this game-- and really the genre. So far I like it, but need additional control over the missions.

I'd like to create a separate mission for the F14's, then create a mission for the SEAD planes and finally a mission for the bombers-- and have them available and ready for launch individually (have all the missions created upfront before starting the action). Then I would like to be able to launch them at different intervals. Is this possible or do I just need to create a mission, start the clock then create another mission, etc.? Hope this makes some sense.

Thanks!

mikmykWS -> RE: Mission scheduling (10/3/2013 2:05:19 AM)

If you're in Mission Editor in Editor Mode you can use the event editor to initiate the mission. You would set the mission to inactive to begin with. You would then create a change mission status action and time trigger in the event editor.

In game mode you can use the Mission Status dropdown in the Mission editor to set to active and inactive as needed. Missions will launch when active.

Thanks!

Mike

howlingmunkies -> RE: Mission scheduling (10/3/2013 2:39:14 PM)

Thank you sir!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI