Capturing Enemy Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

RUPD3658 -> Capturing Enemy Units (10/4/2013 6:05:03 PM)

Several times in the GC I have had a captured enemy unit added to my core force.

Is this hard coded into the scenario or does something else trigger this happening? If so how can I cause this to happen?

Stvitus2002 -> RE: Capturing Enemy Units (10/4/2013 8:51:06 PM)

I believe the trigger is capturing certain cities. Usually the more outlying, non-
objective cities. I know in the Sedan scenario, if you capture one of the southern cities
to the east of the river you get a S-35.

WO 0/0

R35 -> RE: Capturing Enemy Units (11/9/2013 6:54:51 PM)

For what it`s worth - given the interval between posts - captured units are triggered by the capture of certain cities. They appear the next turn so make sure you don`t end the scenario before the unit has had the time to spawn. Generally they`re placed on impassible terrain so that their appearance is not blocked by other units.

A list of the captured units and the cities where they appear is here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=39382

RUPD3658 -> RE: Capturing Enemy Units (11/12/2013 3:07:19 PM)

Now that I am playing again I can confirm that they are triggered by capturing remote cities. The prize is hard coded to the scenario.

artofwar85 -> RE: Capturing Enemy Units (2/16/2014 11:56:21 PM)

Sometimes the scenario text will tell you too which cities or the area also you need to have room in your core so that they join your core otherwise I think you loose then at end of scenario or maybe you just have more in your core than your core allows so on the next map all of your units in your core can't be placed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI