Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

acui -> Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 11:55:13 AM)

I find that the db is a sqlite3 file. Can I write a editor for it?

Primarchx -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 12:26:19 PM)

I can appreciate a monolithic DB as it holds DB management gyrations (ie, load DB-XXX if you want to play this scenario...) to a minimum.

mikmykWS -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 2:06:01 PM)

Hi. Not yet. We're not supporting db edit beyond whats in the scenario editor.

bsq -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 9:31:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: acui

I find that the db is a sqlite3 file. Can I write a editor for it?

How would you know the reference system the official team are using? Use a unique key to create your new record and the next official patch over-writes it and 'poof' all your hard work is gone... Especially as the database is very much WiP by the official team...

mikmykWS -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 10:05:10 PM)

Yes thats one of the many issues with it.

mattpenfold -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 10:10:58 PM)

It also has a lot of tables, and good luck to anyone trying to make sense of it without documentation.

mikmykWS -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/8/2013 10:16:24 PM)

That too[:)]

DoctorHaider -> RE: Is there any db editor exist? If not , can I write one? (10/9/2013 5:17:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mattpenfold

It also has a lot of tables, and good luck to anyone trying to make sense of it without documentation.

quote:

I've already done this :) The structure is rather straghtforward really. But it's all because I deal with relation databases as a part of my job every day.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI