RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II

Tanaka -> RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/11/2013 4:01:19 AM)

Using rail my Rebs try to go through the north to get anywhere from Fort Sumpter! 500-800 days!

Ace1_slith -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/11/2013 5:22:11 AM)

Have you included fort artillery in the stack. They are immobile unit which moves VERY slowly without rail which isn't present in the fort.

Tanaka -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/11/2013 6:57:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ace1

Have you included fort artillery in the stack. They are immobile unit which moves VERY slowly without rail which isn't present in the fort. Fort Sumter is an island[:'(]

No I did not include them and even if I did why would they go through the North?

Ace1_slith -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/11/2013 8:56:23 AM)

Ok, this is difficult to reproduce it. To what region are you trying to get from Ft Sumter. Can you press del key until all movement orders are canceled and retry to path the unit to neighbouring regions.

Tanaka -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/12/2013 6:45:29 PM)

quote:

Ok, this is difficult to reproduce it. To what region are you trying to get from Ft Sumter. Can you press del key until all movement orders are canceled and retry to path the unit to neighbouring regions.

After taking Fort Sumpter I try to move them to Hampton Roads by rail and it does this.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/13/2013 11:22:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

quote:

After taking Fort Sumpter I try to move them to Hampton Roads by rail and it does this.

Re-check the attachment, mate. We can't see it. What about the available rail capacity?

Klink, Oberst

Tanaka -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/14/2013 6:12:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

quote:

Re-check the attachment, mate. We can't see it. What about the available rail capacity?

Klink, Oberst

Actually it does not seem to matter whether I use rail or not...

[image]local://upfiles/8937/9DB43EF92B5E418BACB854C5345CB6B9.jpg[/image]

JoePirulo72 -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/14/2013 6:31:40 AM)

Not a bug. Is the first turn. NC and Tenesee didnīt secede, so they are impassable. You have to wait 2 or 3 turns, to move this stack...
Regards,
Max

Ace1_slith -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/14/2013 10:37:11 AM)

The Tennessee and NC are not accessible until it secedes. The game is trying to plot a course around TN,NC and KY through IL, OH and WW to go where you want. No wonder it takes 500 days (no rail in enemy territory).
So, you should go to Rome, Georgia, and wait for TN to secede.

Tanaka -> RE: RC4 rail pathfinding all screwed up (10/14/2013 6:55:01 PM)

quote:

The Tennessee and NC are not accessible until it secedes. The game is trying to plot a course around TN,NC and KY through IL, OH and WW to go where you want. No wonder it takes 500 days (no rail in enemy territory).
So, you should go to Rome, Georgia, and wait for TN to secede.

Oh wow thanks first time in my game that has ever happened!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI