Recruiting Officer? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II

Emmeric -> Recruiting Officer? (10/14/2013 9:20:18 PM)

I gave this to Confederate General Sterling price for reasons I thought historically appropriate - and yes, I remembered to delete the Models Cache.

He has the ability, and I stuck him in New Orleans. He's been there several turns, but hasn't recruited even a bad case of swamp gas. [:'(]

What should I be expecting with the "Recruiting Officer" ability? It says regular recruitment of conscripts. But the pool doesn't change and neither do new units appear in his stack. Several turns have passed. [&:]

Jim D Burns -> RE: Recruiting Officer? (10/14/2013 10:07:17 PM)

The number of conscripts received per turn increases, so if you were getting 30 a turn it may go up to 33 or 36, it depends on many different factors. It used to be in CW1 if you put a general inside the city it would change the income number dynamically and you could see the difference in the income as soon as you dropped him into the city, but now you have to keep track of per turn income from turn to turn to get an idea of how much you are bringing in.

Jim

Emmeric -> RE: Recruiting Officer? (10/14/2013 10:11:33 PM)

Oh! I see now. They come as replacements.

I was imagining they came as new whole units. Just looked at my replacements tab after a good 8 turns and am surprised to see so many "militia" replacements available. Got it.

Thanks! [;)]

Jim D Burns -> RE: Recruiting Officer? (10/14/2013 11:09:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emmeric

Oh! I see now. They come as replacements.

I was imagining they came as new whole units. Just looked at my replacements tab after a good 8 turns and am surprised to see so many "militia" replacements available. Got it.

Thanks! [;)]

Not replacements, conscripts. That's the number at the top near your money, war supplies etc. that you use to buy units with. So per turn conscripts income goes up. Hover your mouse over it to see the breakdown, I think your city income is the number that increases so track that before you add him to a size 5+ city and see the change after. I think the larger the city and higher the loyalty the more conscripts he brings in, so pick large loyal cities.

The militia replacements you see accumulating are part of the initial historical militia call-up events for both sides when the war is just gearing up, they stop coming in after several months and have to be purchased after that.

Jim

Emmeric -> RE: Recruiting Officer? (10/14/2013 11:27:46 PM)

Ah, okay. I will watch that. Thanks again! [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI