WOW! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

bill hunter -> WOW! (10/15/2013 4:10:29 AM)

Just thought I"d join the fan boy club and add my hearty congratulations,really impressive effort. good enough to relegate the latest offering from another well known franchise ( purchased of course ) to an at ease posture on my hard drive. 30 hours plus now of game time and not a single stability issue....always a good sign in my book. love the grand tactics scope and the ai is up there with the best in the business ( cmd ops imo ). I could go on but my campaign beckons. anyways..... great work guys

Grim.Reaper -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 7:22:29 AM)

+1

swetiger -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 7:41:15 AM)

*nods*

Grim.Reaper -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 7:46:12 AM)

It is nice playing a game right out of the box without having to wait for a ton of fixes and enhancements in order for it to realize its full potential. Almost unheard of nowadays.....to me that is the sign of a very good game!

CapnDarwin -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 12:21:17 PM)

Thanks for the support guys! And I know it sounds like you don't want any enhancements [;)], but we will be adding both content, fixes and new features as we go. As a designer you can build a game forever, but at some point you need to let it go so others can enjoy it.

Grim.Reaper -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 12:32:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

Thanks for the support guy! And I know it sounds like you don't want any enhancements [;)], but we will be adding both content, fixes and new features as we go. As a designer you can build a game forever, but at some point you need to let it go so others can enjoy it.

Now that is not exactly what I meant:) Of course we want continued goodies:)

Mad Russian -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 12:54:59 PM)

You won't be waiting long for more goodies. The intention is that everytime we release something to the public you get more content. Even if that means patches or updates.

Good Hunting.

MR

budd -> RE: WOW! (10/15/2013 6:16:40 PM)

^
That my good man, is how you build a fan base. Thx.

deadsunwheel -> RE: WOW! (10/17/2013 1:55:12 AM)

Dare I even say it.... Instant classic. I think people will be playing this one for a long, long time.

Lffvet2 -> RE: WOW! (10/17/2013 12:20:26 PM)

I completely agree. Easy to get into, well made game and scenarios, great subject, promise of more updates, units, scenarios, good modding community working already....what more could we want?

quote:

ORIGINAL: deadsunwheel

Dare I even say it.... Instant classic. I think people will be playing this one for a long, long time.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: WOW! (10/17/2013 4:23:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hurrying Heinz

Just thought I"d join the fan boy club and add my hearty congratulations,really impressive effort. good enough to relegate the latest offering from another well known franchise ( purchased of course ) to an at ease posture on my hard drive. 30 hours plus now of game time and not a single stability issue....always a good sign in my book. love the grand tactics scope and the ai is up there with the best in the business ( cmd ops imo ). I could go on but my campaign beckons. anyways..... great work guys

+1

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI