Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Tanaka -> Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 5:10:59 AM)

I don't seem to see any other option? I would love to get rid of a super ninja assassin that never fails missions!

FerretStyle -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 10:04:55 AM)

You can assassinate most characters (any except intelligence agents, I think) but the character needs to exist first. Not sure if you need to "discover" the location they're at before they become a valid target, though...

Shark7 -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 5:43:15 PM)

You also need to find out where the character is...stealing operations maps are a good place to start.

Tanaka -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 6:47:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

You also need to find out where the character is...stealing operations maps are a good place to start.

Ah thats the ticket thanks!

Shark7 -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 6:52:42 PM)

Remember, the operations map you steal is only valid for a short time (IE, you get a small window to use the info before it goes back into FoW), so act quickly on it.

Also having an MDP with an ally will supply you with all their intelligence as well, so those can be helpful as well.

Tanaka -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 6:55:02 PM)

quote:

Remember, the operations map you steal is only valid for a short time (IE, you get a small window to use the info before it goes back into FoW), so act quickly on it.

Also having an MDP with an ally will supply you with all their intelligence as well, so those can be helpful as well.

Ah cool did not know that either!

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 7:32:58 PM)

quote:

That does somewhat confuse me. Sure Characters and Ships move around. But why do I suddenly 'forget' where fixed location Bases and Mines are at?

Buio -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 10:20:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CyclopsSlayer
That does somewhat confuse me. Sure Characters and Ships move around. But why do I suddenly 'forget' where fixed location Bases and Mines are at?

Empire leader drank to much and forgot? Or somebody by mistake flipped the table with the war planning miniatures of the universe map?

Shark7 -> RE: Can you only assassinate leaders and not any other type of character? (10/15/2013 11:10:54 PM)

Well to be honest, you should be able to get the mine and base info permanently from the territory map, but you don't.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI