Beta version? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

invernomuto -> Beta version? (10/16/2013 12:15:19 PM)

Hi,
where can I find beta 444 of CMANO?
Is it public or not?

Bye

Dimitris -> RE: Beta version? (10/16/2013 12:18:50 PM)

Hello,

Beta builds are not for public use but only for the beta group. If everything goes well, we will soon release the next public build (not beta) which will include all the work done on the last few beta builds.

Thanks!

invernomuto -> RE: Beta version? (10/16/2013 12:21:36 PM)

Thanks!

PS if you need another beta tester, I would gladly help.

Bye.

Der Zeitgeist -> RE: Beta version? (10/16/2013 2:44:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

Hello,

Beta builds are not for public use but only for the beta group. If everything goes well, we will soon release the next public build (not beta) which will include all the work done on the last few beta builds.

Thanks!

BTW, did you receive my message about joining the closed beta? Mike offered to have me join, and I wrote him an application about a week ago, but never heard from him or any of the other devs?

Dimitris -> RE: Beta version? (10/16/2013 2:47:59 PM)

Can you send me a copy of the application? Mike is a bit busy right now so it may have fallen through the cracks.

Der Zeitgeist -> RE: Beta version? (10/17/2013 6:59:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

Can you send me a copy of the application? Mike is a bit busy right now so it may have fallen through the cracks.

Thanks for your reply! I will probably do that over the weekend, as my original message isn't in my "sent" folder any longer. I didn't notice that you have to check a certain option to keep the sent messages.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI