Airfield Magazine Weapons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

kieferpl -> Airfield Magazine Weapons (10/21/2013 10:25:40 PM)

Hello,
I am staring to slowly creep into the scenario building arena by modifying some of the current stand alone scenarios that came with the original build. For background, I am doing a "Final Countdown Remix" of the "Duelists" scenario by replacing the British CSG with a Nimitz-class CVN and modern USN CSG and the shore aircraft with modern strike, MPRA, and AEW assets (like the movie the Final Countdown.)

Anyway, I am trying to fill RAF Kinloss with DIFAR and DICASS sonobuoys and I am only allowed to fill in 60/60 DIFAR (ID 6521), 40/40 DICASS (ID 6272), 40/40 VLAD (ID 6249) and have to repeatedly add multiple sets. Is that how it is supposed to be? Other weapons/expendables let you have 1/10000 and you can add as many as you want there. I would think because the aircraft will expend much more sonobuoys than weapons you would want it to be in the 10000 at the airfield (and condiering the cost of a sonobuoy versus a weapon, cheaper...)

And on a side note, how do you get your MPRA to only drop passive buoys while searching a patrol area and active when they are going to localize and attack a GOBLIN?

Thanks for the help.

Tomcat84 -> RE: Airfield Magazine Weapons (10/22/2013 1:55:49 AM)

They might be unlimited? I know fuel tanks are?

ComDev -> RE: Airfield Magazine Weapons (10/22/2013 6:44:38 AM)

Yes sonobuoys are in unlimited supply [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI