Wallet In Flames (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Texashawk -> Wallet In Flames (10/21/2013 10:35:33 PM)

... which is exactly what is going to happen to my wallet when my wife finds this order!!

Seriously, I have a lot of gaming on my plate and I'm not a fan of solitaire wargaming, so I probably won't be doing much, if anything, with the game for a while. I do want to buy a copy basically to acknowledge (and compensate) Steve's tremendous work and slog to make this product a reality. Something tells me that Matrix is pricing and packaging this game (with all the hardcover stuff, etc) as sort of a 'my god, you put 7+ years into this thing with no compensation?' mea culpa so that the guy can make something for his years of hard work. And I have no problem with that. I will be among the first to buy, Steve. Here's to you from across the Pacific. Bravo.

Mynok -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/21/2013 10:41:02 PM)

I would predict something more along the lines of Parts in Jar instead of wallet in flames. [:'(]

Texashawk -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/21/2013 10:45:31 PM)

Change "Parts" to "Nuts" and you've probably got something there... [:'(]

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

I would predict something more along the lines of Parts in Jar instead of wallet in flames. [:'(]

Mynok -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/21/2013 10:51:10 PM)

I was trying to be polite [:D]

DQ2004 -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/22/2013 1:07:56 AM)

Wallet in Flames! Love it! ...hopefully it won't be that bad

Sabre21 -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/23/2013 1:37:59 AM)

Well Steve has done a tremendous job and I too will get a copy regardless of cost. What he has accomplished is one heck of a feat considering the personal obstacles he has had to overcome. I salute you Steve along with your band of merry men for a job well done.

bo -> RE: Wallet In Flames (10/23/2013 2:16:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sabre21

Well Steve has done a tremendous job and I too will get a copy regardless of cost. What he has accomplished is one heck of a feat considering the personal obstacles he has had to overcome. I salute you Steve along with your band of merry men for a job well done.

How did you find out that we were merry?

Bo

beta tester MWIF

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI