map scrolling (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

budd -> map scrolling (10/25/2013 1:32:09 AM)

the map seems to freeze at times, in the attached screen shot you see the highlighed hex and the mouse pointer to the right which i've clicked my left mouse button to no avail it's not changing the highlighted hex, also no popup comes up. I also can't left click and drag the map. Eventually it seems to kick back in or changing the zoom a couple times seems to get it working but it happens again. Other times i can click on many hexes but it eventually freezes and works and freezes and works....rinse and repeat.

[image]local://upfiles/32191/96D97EBDC9C64144926D067C29EF1CA2.jpg[/image]

CapnDarwin -> RE: map scrolling (10/25/2013 3:52:23 AM)

budd, when was the last time you had a driver update for video and directX? Looking for any avenue with these bugs you have and a few others. Needs to be a common denominator somewhere here.

budd -> RE: map scrolling (10/25/2013 4:13:05 AM)

all my video drivers are current, and my directx info shows no problems. This defiantly is new since the update. I haven't played a scenario i just opened a scenario and played around with zoom and was testing things out like the subunit inspector. It's defiantly more difficult to play.

budd -> RE: map scrolling (10/25/2013 4:42:08 AM)

Don't know if this means anything but the map clicking and drag scrolling of the map works until the subunit inspector fails then i have the above problems. So once i use the subunit inspector more than twice the map clicking and scrolling get funky.

played over an hour of a scenario just messing aound and the map again scrolled and i could click around just fine until i used the subunit inspector more than twice, also zooming during resolution phase would be delayed and jerky using both the mouse wheel and the + and - buttons.
The screen shot below is right after the subunit inspector fails to work. you can see the highlighted hex with the popup and the mouse arrow which i am clicking at the time of the screenshot on another hex.

[image]local://upfiles/32191/0B5ADAEE0FED4AC6A8F5F13D102AC5DB.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI