Guns of WWII (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Larry Holt -> Guns of WWII (3/2/2001 12:14:00 AM)

Starting 26 March on the History channel (in the US at least) there is a week long series on guns of WWII. ------------------ An old soldier but not yet a faded one. OK, maybe just a bit faded.

Huffy -> (3/2/2001 3:36:00 AM)

Thanks Larry...I love the history ch. and like to hear of any good shows coming up. Huffy

Grumble -> (3/2/2001 6:19:00 AM)

Same here. Some of my somewhat snotty historian acquaintances dislike The History Channel since they also do "pseudo-History" as well. My view is, if that stuff attracts an audience, and they watch other, excellent, programs. Great, they'll maybe pick up a book and read up. FWIW, I do online tutorin of military history, and several kids have said they got interested in a subject based on the History Channel's coverage-enough stuff to my mind...

B52g -> (3/2/2001 6:06:00 PM)

What happens to me is that I see something on the History channel on WWII on a certain battle, then I want to play it. I will then run to the computer and see if I can play it on SPWAW.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI