Unit Counter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Mods and Scenarios

NickGen -> Unit Counter (10/28/2013 9:11:28 AM)

I have a small question:
There is there any chance in a future update to have the unit's counter in a graphic file rather than hard coded into the game engine ?
Or can possibly have the program that checks whether a graphical representation of the counter is in the folder of a nation and if it use this counter?

Nick69

CapnDarwin -> RE: Unit Counter (10/28/2013 12:20:59 PM)

I assume we are talking about the background of the counter. Correct? The other text and direction arrows elements are a fixed item more or less. The sils can be swapped out. I can add it to the features wish list and see what Rob thinks is possible. We can always ask. [:)]

NickGen -> RE: Unit Counter (10/28/2013 1:33:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

I assume we are talking about the background of the counter. Correct? The other text and direction arrows elements are a fixed item more or less. The sils can be swapped out. I can add it to the features wish list and see what Rob thinks is possible. We can always ask. [:)]

Yes, i'm talking of the background counter,

it would be really nice to be able to create personally the counter form and color...

Nick

CapnDarwin -> RE: Unit Counter (10/28/2013 2:58:26 PM)

You can change the single national color for the counter in the National tab of the data files.

NickGen -> RE: Unit Counter (10/29/2013 10:17:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

You can change the single national color for the counter in the National tab of the data files.

yes, I know, but I was talking about getting this type of rendering for counters:
[image]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2905/yzta.jpg[/image]

Nick

CapnDarwin -> RE: Unit Counter (10/29/2013 10:48:37 PM)

I would like to be able to do that too. I have a ton of counter art from other projects. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI