World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Philkian -> World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer (11/6/2013 1:28:33 PM)

The Wargamer just published an interesting article about the massive wargame releasing tomorrow: World in Flames!
The article features questions about the PC version posed by players of the original World in Flames boardgame answered by Steven Hokanson, Developer of this digital version.

Eastern1 -> RE: World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer (11/8/2013 9:51:27 AM)

As I can read this game has "initial" NO AI-opponent, so you can only play online, is this really the thruth ?? Are there plans to do this in a second release ?? And when can we expect this ?? I was waiting for this game for years now and now this fact ?? Untill it has no real comp opponent I won't buy this wargame !!

Erik Rutins -> RE: World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer (11/8/2013 1:14:59 PM)

That's correct - we announce it would release without AI over a year ago. An AI is in the works, but we don't have an exact date for that yet. Our first focus is supporting the release, then adding additional features.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI