Differences from board game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Guillerdemon -> Differences from board game (11/6/2013 2:58:20 PM)

Have you had in mind the combining the rule "Unlimited breakdown" with the Asian giant map?
In an initial deploy if the Japanese player deploys enough divisions in the north, the partisan effect that make the Chinese is devastating.
This I have tried on several maches in the older version always causing severe problems to Chinese player.
If it is true, that adding new cities in China can fix it. But I would prove

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Differences from board game (11/6/2013 3:49:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: La nueve

Have you had in mind the combining the rule "Unlimited breakdown" with the Asian giant map?
In an initial deploy if the Japanese player deploys enough divisions in the north, the partisan effect that make the Chinese is devastating.
This I have tried on several maches in the older version always causing severe problems to Chinese player.
If it is true, that adding new cities in China can fix it. But I would prove

???

There is a thread (somewhere) that discusses how the war in China goes using MWIF versus WIF FE (Final Edition). There are several changes that have an impact: the increase in the number of hexes by times 6, additional Chinese cities (optional rule), and unlimited divisions (optional rule). From WIF FE there are also warlords (optional rule), and partisans (optional rule).

paulderynck -> RE: Differences from board game (11/8/2013 2:38:28 AM)

Assuming I correctly understand the point being made by the OP, then I beg to differ.

Since divisions only have ZOC into their own hex, it would take 7 of them to protect from partisans the same amount of real estate that one corps (= 2 divisions) would cover.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI