RE: Annual 98 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 1:00:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FJeff

Thanks!

Your welcome

Bo

76mm -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 2:51:20 AM)

thanks man, got it.

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 3:15:04 PM)

I had two posters ask me if there were any Annual 98's left [&:]

I am starting to be like QVC [:(]

You better hurry up and get your annual here there is only 7,450,000 left [:D]

Bo

captskillet -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 3:27:22 PM)

Got mine Bo...........muchas Gratias!

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 8:52:04 PM)

Just keeping this annual up front
Bo

henri51 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/15/2013 10:13:32 PM)

Hey Bo, have you forgotten me? Still haven't received mine and I have the game but am a total newbie with this game.Interesting AAR BTW. I have just been doing the tutorials so far, have not dared to test the waters.

(Edit) OOps I wrote too fast. Just checked my email and it is there. Thanks a million Bo, it looks great.

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 1:22:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: henri51

Hey Bo, have you forgotten me? Still haven't received mine and I have the game but am a total newbie with this game.Interesting AAR BTW. I have just been doing the tutorials so far, have not dared to test the waters.

(Edit) OOps I wrote too fast. Just checked my email and it is there. Thanks a million Bo, it looks great.

Great you got it, ok I am a little slow, did you pay the shipping charge? [:D]

Bo

henri51 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 11:51:02 AM)

I spent the evening reading the "Titan" multiplayer AAR. What a fascinating read! It is interesting to see that even the most experienced and competent players can make mistakes like forgetting to move units and neglecting to garrison cities that can be reached by enemy airdrops, or leaving whole armies on a frozen lake when the lake melts and the army drowns [X(].

Omnius -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 2:55:20 PM)

Bo,
Sent off my e-mail for a copy of the Annual 98. While I have been reading up on the strategy and game system suggestions from the old board game rules I look forward to seeing more since MWiF is very complex and complicated. Now to set up Global War after doing all the tutorials and the two short scenarios.

Thanks!

Omnius

danimaning2 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 2:58:54 PM)

A lot of thnks, bo

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 4:34:15 PM)

quote:

I spent the evening reading the "Titan" multiplayer AAR. What a fascinating read! It is interesting to see that even the most experienced and competent players can make mistakes like forgetting to move units and neglecting to garrison cities that can be reached by enemy airdrops, or leaving whole armies on a frozen lake when the lake melts and the army drowns [X(].

Some of the strategies boggle my mind, these are the people who made the war game, and excerpts from some of the best players in the world. You are now considerd dangerous by your peers [:(] they wont want to play you [;)] I always am reminded about the computer game 3rd Reich when a player left Berlin without a garrison and a French unit captured it on the first turn and the Germans could not retake it wow, is that hard to imagine a French unit capturing anything [:-]

Bo

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/16/2013 10:00:06 PM)

keeping it on page one

Bo

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 1:43:35 AM)

and again

Arnir -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 1:44:10 AM)

Thanks for my copy.

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 1:48:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

Thanks for my copy.

my pleasure

Bo

Gizuria -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 6:14:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

quote:

Some of the strategies boggle my mind, these are the people who made the war game, and excerpts from some of the best players in the world. You are now considerd dangerous by your peers [:(] they wont want to play you [;)] I always am reminded about the computer game 3rd Reich when a player left Berlin without a garrison and a French unit captured it on the first turn and the Germans could not retake it wow, is that hard to imagine a French unit capturing anything [:-]

Bo

Hah! Yesterday I set up and started playing the Barbarossa mission and neglected to place a garrison unit in Leningrad as the Russians. I overlooked this during set-up because I'd placed the ships there first. When I played the first Axis impulse, I marched the Finns straight into the city. [X(]

And thanks again for my copy too[&o]

ess1 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 8:03:51 AM)

Many thanks. Email sent.

Centuur -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 12:52:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fascist Dog

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

quote:

Bo

Hah! Yesterday I set up and started playing the Barbarossa mission and neglected to place a garrison unit in Leningrad as the Russians. I overlooked this during set-up because I'd placed the ships there first. When I played the first Axis impulse, I marched the Finns straight into the city. [X(]

And thanks again for my copy too[&o]

The political kommissar: "Comrade: compliments from Stalin. You have to report yourself to duty in Jakutsk, Siberia". [:-]

Rekm41 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 1:35:50 PM)

Couple questions about the Annual and the short forms used in the recommended production for the various countries. For example there are ship builds and there is a (fu) :) and and (fd) what do they mean?

Thanks

Xelvonar -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 2:31:06 PM)

(fu) and (fd) are short for "face up" and "face down". When playing on a table, ships in the production spiral are face down if in their first build cycle and will go to the construction pool when finished; ships face down in the production spiral are in their second cycle will go to the map when completed. So a build recommendation of Hornet (fd) means start the first cycle, and Hornet (fu) means start the second cycle.

Rekm41 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 2:41:15 PM)

Great thanks. I figured it had something to do with the first and second cycles but could not associate the fd or fu. Never played the boardgame version.

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/17/2013 7:07:31 PM)

Moving on up

Bo

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/18/2013 2:45:52 PM)

again

Bo

lecrop -> RE: Annual 98 (11/18/2013 3:36:24 PM)

Thank you, email sent [:)]

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/18/2013 4:42:26 PM)

again

Bo

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/18/2013 8:54:28 PM)

again

Bo

CSSS -> RE: Annual 98 (11/19/2013 2:47:57 AM)

May I get a copy please cssneed@charter.net I remember a satire piece in the end about Hitlers bunker!

bo -> RE: Annual 98 (11/19/2013 3:43:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CSS

May I get a copy please cssneed@charter.net I remember a satire piece in the end about Hitlers bunker!

Hi CSS I tried to send you the annual but it was rejected because it said your e-mail server cannot handle the size of the Annual {8.4mg} any suggestions.

I understand now you can get the annual download from Matrix in the War Room

Bo

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Annual 98 (11/19/2013 4:07:06 AM)

As Bo mentioned,

The 1998 Wif Annual can now be downloaded from The War Room subforum.

Thank you Bo for all the copies you have sent out to interested players.[&o][&o][&o][&o]

tevans6220 -> RE: Annual 98 (11/19/2013 10:29:02 AM)

Thanks Bo. You da man.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI