just out of curiosity... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Peeking Duck? -> just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 7:56:30 PM)

...is there a reason the maps don't scroll? Not complaining, just wondering if it was a conscious design decision, or something else...

PS - Or possibly me being too thick to figure out how to make them scroll?

AxelNL -> RE: just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 7:57:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peeking Duck?

...is there a reason the maps don't scroll? Not complaining, just wondering if it was a conscious design decision, or something else...

scroll up and down with the mouse wheel, left and right with shift-mouse wheel

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 8:03:24 PM)

quote:

Try searching for the word Scroll in the Players Manual pdf (volume 1, I think). There is a paragraph that describes the various ways to scroll the map.

Zorachus99 -> RE: just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 8:14:51 PM)

Wiggle your mouse over the edge of the map, and it will wiggle too.

Peeking Duck? -> RE: just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 8:16:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Try searching for the word Scroll in the Players Manual pdf (volume 1, I think). There is a paragraph that describes the various ways to scroll the map.

The first RTFM! That's record even for me! :) Still curious if it was a design decision though...

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: just out of curiosity... (11/7/2013 8:29:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

The first RTFM! That's record even for me! :) Still curious if it was a design decision though...

Picking up units is done by clicking on a unit. That absorbs the left mouse click action. If you were expecting to use left mouse click to activate a 'hand' cursor and then push/pull the map around, that's why it isn't available.

Keyboard and Mouse Commands in the appendices (or via the Help drop down menu) show a list of how the program responds to different mouse clicks under different circumstances.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI