How to find forms? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

reltow -> How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:20:28 AM)

Dear all,

i started with the basis barbarossa szenario and all went well. Then i decided to play the same szenario with all optional rules. Also fine but i am now in phase use oil and i did not find the use oil form. Is there somehow a possibility to manually open tis form?
I already checked the rulebooks and it decribes perfect how the form is used but not how to display a form.
Would be nice if you have a hint - because end current phase button is greyed so i cannot just move on.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:26:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: reltow

Dear all,

i started with the basis barbarossa szenario and all went well. Then i decided to play the same szenario with all optional rules. Also fine but i am now in phase use oil and i did not find the use oil form. Is there somehow a possibility to manually open tis form?
I already checked the rulebooks and it decribes perfect how the form is used but not how to display a form.
Would be nice if you have a hint - because end current phase button is greyed so i cannot just move on.

It may be hidden behind the detailed map. Try rolling up the detailed map (use the icon in the upper left corner).

Please let me know if that doesn't work.

reltow -> RE: How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:32:15 AM)

This was my first guess also. No form.

reltow -> RE: How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:34:23 AM)

I should add that i got during my play 2 error messages - i just moved on and everything was fine.

reltow -> RE: How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:43:19 AM)

ok i can create a save game - i will restart the game and load save game

reltow -> RE: How to find forms? (11/9/2013 7:46:06 AM)

it worked - i should have this idea 2 hours before. Ok these 2 hours were not useless - I learned a lot from reading the rulebooks [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI