Raider's Steelpanthers January Edition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Neil Stalker -> Raider's Steelpanthers January Edition (1/21/2003 7:18:13 PM)

This month you will be fighting from the Phillipines, into the steaming jungles of Burma, along the Seine River and onto the icy windswept steppes of Russia. The guys have outdone themselves with 2 specially written H2Hs amongst the 6 brand new scenarios.

If you like what they've done tell them - a new feature in this months Raider's is the Guest Book.

[URL=http://www.militarygamer.com/steelpanthers/]Steelpanthers[/URL]

Orzel Bialy -> New "Goodies" at the Raider Site... (1/21/2003 8:29:43 PM)

A Guestbook....a very nice addition....and a newsletter....wow, bonus points!!! :)

The Raiders are grateful for the support we get from the SPWAW community...and we look forward to seeing everyone of you log in and say "Hello" in the new Guestbook area.

Then...register for the newsletter....and get updated via e-mail on what The Raiders are up to for the next release! Nice additions indeed Neil!!! ;)

HEY! A newsletter will put me out of a PR job! :eek: lol ;)

Bing -> (1/22/2003 1:55:36 AM)

You know, when a person goes to the Raiders site and looks at the WAW scenarios, there is no way at all to know when any of the scenarios were posted. I think I have some of the files listed, but it would involve a long search through the archives.

Possible to include a date posted? Or too far out of line?

Bing

Neil Stalker -> (1/22/2003 2:43:27 AM)

Orzel - we need someone to write the newsletter so you are definitely not out of work just an additional job.

Bing - yes its a good idea re the dates I try to group them by month in the Spotlight area but I can add dates to it.

Orzel Bialy -> What what what??? (1/22/2003 9:36:11 AM)

Another job??? Gulp!!! :eek:

lol ;)

Wild Bill -> (1/23/2003 10:03:41 AM)

You can handle it, Ken!...WB

dlazov -> (1/23/2003 8:38:33 PM)

The Dec scenario

Scenario #1: Schwanehhoff Waltz

Has a broken link

SteelPanthers&account=54

Brings up a weird web site.

dlazov -> (1/23/2003 11:59:43 PM)

Also in the Sep Scen

Scenario #2: Sumilong Mash

Has the broken weird link.

Orzel Bialy -> dlazov... (1/24/2003 12:15:15 AM)

Thanks for the post...I'll pass the information on to Neil and see if he can see what's up with those two file links.

Sorry about that! ;)

Neil Stalker -> (1/24/2003 3:34:46 AM)

Links have been fixed. And it looks like another beautiful day in the Antipodes.

dlazov -> (1/24/2003 3:39:17 AM)

Wow, Thanks for the fast service.

Thanks Ken.

Looking forward to Feb.

BTW, is there any know utililty or has it already been done to port the old SP Novastar scenarios to SPWaW?

Orzel Bialy -> Well... (1/24/2003 4:08:50 AM)

A "Big Thanks" to Neil....who obviouly jumped on this in the early Aussie morning hours! ;)

Other than that...I know in the SPWAW manual there is a section on converting SP scenarios to SPWAW....but I don't recall whehter that included the ones created under the Novastar patch. I'll have to get back to you on that. :cool:

Wild Bill -> (1/24/2003 7:41:28 AM)

Antipodes? Antipodes?

Is that anatomical or geographical? Either way, its a lovely day ;)

WB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI