Screen cap software (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

RogerJNeilson -> Screen cap software (11/10/2013 8:03:52 PM)

Ages ago I used a screen cap freeware that allowed you to hit a key and take sequential caps during a replay... cannot recall what its name was.

Anyone know?

Roger

Terminus -> RE: Screen cap software (11/10/2013 8:13:16 PM)

Gadwin Printscreen is what I use, and it's got the functionality you describe.

witpqs -> RE: Screen cap software (11/10/2013 8:18:08 PM)

I use Greenshot.

http://greenshot.sourceforge.net/

I am not saying this is the case with Greenshot's installer, just a general warning:

Many free and/or open source software is using installers that provide them with payment when the user installs some other (unrelated) optional software. Some installers are a little misleading in how they go about this. So read everything carefully when you do any install (recall that Oracle's Java installer tries to get you to install the Ask Toolbar every time Java has an upgrade!). In particular, do not accept any 'recommended' install configuration. Click on the little plus signs or whatever they have so you can see all the options.

I even saw one (again, not Greenshot) that had the option to not accept the default (of installing crap-ware) grayed out as though it could not be selected. But it could be selected! Crafty buggers.

RogerJNeilson -> RE: Screen cap software (11/11/2013 5:01:53 AM)

Thx guys.

Roger

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI