Tutorial Videos not playing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Lingering Frey -> Tutorial Videos not playing (11/10/2013 8:30:09 PM)

I'm having issues with the tutorial videos not playing. When I click on a video it says "Media Player Classic has stopped working".

I'm running my computer on Windows Vista and it is Vista is updated. To my knowledge, I have the Windows Media Player that came with Vista. Is there something I need to download in order to see the tutorial videos?

Thanks

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/10/2013 9:29:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lingering Frey

I'm having issues with the tutorial videos not playing. When I click on a video it says "Media Player Classic has stopped working".

I'm running my computer on Windows Vista and it is Vista is updated. To my knowledge, I have the Windows Media Player that came with Vista. Is there something I need to download in order to see the tutorial videos?

Thanks

Previously, Erik had recommended downloading the current version of the Windows Media Player.

Lingering Frey -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/10/2013 10:30:50 PM)

Microsoft's updater is saying I don't need to update it. (I have Vista SP2.)

Is there a way to send the video to a different media player (QuickTime or something?)

paulderynck -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/10/2013 11:07:28 PM)

Can you open them with a player from their folder?

C:\Matrix Games\World in Flames\TrainingVideos

Lingering Frey -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/10/2013 11:13:27 PM)

Bingo! If I double click on the file in the folder it does the same thing as from the game. If I right click on the file there is a choice that will play it.

Thanks paulderynck.

markb50k -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 12:15:33 AM)

While we're on the subject, how exactly do you access the full video tutes. I see the pic/ text ones and the interactive ones but not the vids

okiemcguire -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 12:19:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: markb50k

While we're on the subject, how exactly do you access the full video tutes. I see the pic/ text ones and the interactive ones but not the vids

There is an option to select the videos on the Matrix Play splash screen when you start the game.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 12:37:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: markb50k

When you execute Autorun.exe, the Matrix opening screen for World in Flames should appear.

[image]local://upfiles/16701/9851BCC666F04947946AD64DD3D4E0B7.jpg[/image]

markb50k -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 2:13:01 AM)

Thanks. Yeah a few minutes after asking I had to restart and noticed the video option staring me right in the face. Doh

Joseignacio -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 9:38:11 PM)

For some reason it seems my W7 doesnt have a WMP, the folder is empty.

I was recommended to download the Classic Windows Media Player from http://mpc-hc.org/ whichI did, installing the versión for my VIsta 64 bits,

I can hear them but not see them. Either from the menú or from the folder, right ot left clicking.

paulderynck -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/11/2013 9:51:11 PM)

I have no idea why you would encounter that. I can play the videos with several different players. I'd suggest you check this link out:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-5-free-media-players-for-windows/

I've heard good things about PotPlayer.

Joseignacio -> RE: Tutorial Videos not playing (11/14/2013 8:28:08 PM)

Thanks, I was using the third of those five, and it didn't work for me, but now I downloaded the first, VLC, and it runs!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI