One and a half problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Toed -> One and a half problem (11/11/2013 7:28:46 AM)

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem. [:)]

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! [X(] Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.
[sm=happy0065.gif]

Now on to Guadalcanal...

warspite1 -> RE: One and a half problem (11/11/2013 7:32:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toed

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem. [:)]

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! [X(] Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.
[sm=happy0065.gif]

Now on to Guadalcanal...
warspite1

Me too! It takes some getting used to [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI