New to pbem , wish to try seriously the GD 1938 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> The War Room

ANTONIOr -> New to pbem , wish to try seriously the GD 1938 (11/11/2013 5:14:51 PM)

Hi everybody ,I have done a little experience in single player ,particularly WWII ,and wish to learn more and more
by fighting in the GD 1938 scenario with and against other players
I was wondering about a 8 (!) players game , maybe between very skilled players ,so I could learn by my wounds..

or maybe is it possible to play the scenario just in less players ?

thank you for your feedback and...thank you in advance for your efforts as players and modders ,and of course to Vic ,for this very addicting game [&o][&o][&o]

Jeffrey H. -> RE: New to pbem , wish to try seriously the GD 1938 (11/11/2013 6:17:00 PM)

Greetings, you should probably post a request in the opponents wanted forums. Also, check the mods forums, there were two players talking about starting another one up in there.

8 players is ambitious, lots of things in RL can get in the way.

I'll join another one if we get a good enough response.

ANTONIOr -> RE: New to pbem , wish to try seriously the GD 1938 (11/11/2013 7:54:48 PM)

hi Jeffrey ,thank you for quick response , yes I should have posted in the appropriate sub-forum

and now ...sure checking the mod sub forum [:)][:)][:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI