(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

RobW -> (1/30/2003 3:31:56 PM)

North I take out a BA02, center nothing I chuck at a BA02 kills it. My last remaining StuGs are committed

In his rear he loses 1 AA gun (I think that was what it was, it looked like a pile of twisted metal when I had done with it) and force an infantry unit to retreat...........

turn attached

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/30/2003 8:20:00 PM)

All is quite on the Russian front. Terrified wildlife slowlycomes back to life as birds start chirping. Only in the North the silence is interupted by "Urrahs" and 45mm fire are a BA10 supported by infantry kills a halftrack.

In the far rear. Farmers and Farming Tracktors repell Nazi PZGrenadiers sending them running. Emboldened by their sucess the farming tracktors get ready to turn their guns on a StuG.

If you are looking for some tips here is what i see: First of all you bought nebelwerfers in a low point game and missed with your only barrage. For the same price you could still be throwing 75/105mm rounds at me. Second you bought mobile mortars yet in five turns I hae only felt one barrage since you were only using them for direct fire (where they are easy meat for 45mm DsHk machine guns and AT rifles). Third Those StuGs should be supported by generic Arour. StuGs have a slower rof and are unweildy. they must turn their whole body to fire at a target, this lets me get multiple side and flankshots with my BA-10s. Lastly where is your Infantry?!?!. I havemet nothing but armoured assests so far (except for the lone PZgrenadiers in the far rear).

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/30/2003 8:30:41 PM)

Call for reinforcements:)

RobW -> (1/30/2003 8:38:21 PM)

hmmmmmmmm, points taken & noted. Yes, regretting those **** neverfirewurfers!!!! As for the mobile mortars - decided they would be better off used for direct fire - guess wrong move. Infantry are there - somewhere but not enough - I guess I need to balance my units more instead of going for bigger guns etc....

RobW -> (1/31/2003 4:16:50 PM)

My turn - took out one BA-02 and routed some infantry. Discovered some tanks lurking in his rear - ran away!!!

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/31/2003 9:15:38 PM)

My Farm Tractors kill two Infantry Squads and A StuG in the Rear. In the North a SMG squad kills a StuG with a bottom hit with its SMG!!!:eek: Dont see that every day. Two BA-10s and a rifle squad kill of another StUG for a grand total of 7 Stus dead (I assume you have 1 left). I loose a BA-10. Nothing else happes.

RobW -> (1/31/2003 9:25:17 PM)

hmmmmmmmmm, think surrender could well be in order!!!!! Will make my turn and decide.....fancy a rematch? change dies if you want......

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/31/2003 9:27:11 PM)

I will gladly do a rematch. I have been fancying playing as the Japanese since i have never played them before. Fancy recreating the Japanese/Russian battle at Khalkin Ghol? At least here Ill be even more a newbie than i generally am since i only play Russians before:)

RobW -> (1/31/2003 9:43:56 PM)

sounds good to me - you set it up - this is not a battle I am familiar with - concentrate on western front mainly post D-Day

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/31/2003 10:01:36 PM)

So here we are:
May 1939, The vicinity of the Khalkin Ghol river.
4000points 300arty 2 airsections
Me-Japanese Samurai Swine
you-USSR

Army is purchased and ready to attaack:)

RobW -> (1/31/2003 10:12:58 PM)

do you want a) me to finish the pervious game (will surrender this turn any way) and b) open a new AAR for this one?

AngryDeemon1 -> (1/31/2003 10:39:26 PM)

Yeah thatll work

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI