AI ASuW patrol altitude after switching engaged offensive state (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Harcikecske -> AI ASuW patrol altitude after switching engaged offensive state (11/15/2013 11:18:42 AM)

Hi Devs,

Question: AI do not change altitude to carried weapon valid launch alt?

I currently testing own build scenario. I configured Badgers with AS-2 Kipper ASM, create ASuW patrol mission and assigned units. Planes routing patrol area normally (climbing to travelling alt 12000, etc). After the detect enemy surface group, bombers not lowering altitude before engage the contacts (before launch ASMs). Actually not engage contacts and not launch ASMs.

I switched side and look the problem. Sufrace targets identified and changed hostile state (red). What is problem? I look the mission state. Badgers mission changed engaged offensive and fly towards the surface group but not launch missiles. I select one of bomber and probably add identified target manually. CMANO says weapon launch altitude is lower in this altitude or something of the kind.

Finally all bombers lost (surface group launch tons of SAM's)

Any solution? Or my bad?

sorry for me bad english :)

ExMachina -> RE: AI ASuW patrol altitude after switching engaged offensive state (11/15/2013 11:49:30 AM)

Did you confirm that the Badger's altitude control is set to "Auto"?

Harcikecske -> RE: AI ASuW patrol altitude after switching engaged offensive state (11/15/2013 12:55:25 PM)

Yes, speed and altitude control is auto.

mikmykWS -> RE: AI ASuW patrol altitude after switching engaged offensive state (11/16/2013 12:33:32 AM)

If you can post a save game we can take a look.

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI