Poster? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

nervi -> Poster? (11/18/2013 4:21:07 PM)

Hmm, is there any chance that customers that bought this game, can get a nice pdf download of the frontside of the books as a big poster?

Sadly, I do not see any pdf/bitmap of the frontside and I would love to make a poster otherwise of the red frontside with the black silouettes and tekst world in flame/global conflict 1939-1945.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Poster? (11/18/2013 4:49:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nervi

Hmm, is there any chance that customers that bought this game, can get a nice pdf download of the frontside of the books as a big poster?

Sadly, I do not see any pdf/bitmap of the frontside and I would love to make a poster otherwise of the red frontside with the black silouettes and tekst world in flame/global conflict 1939-1945.

I'll see what I can do. I have PDFs of the artwork for the covers of all 3 volumes of the manuals. If nothing else, I can add them to a future update.

I did print these out for a couple friends and autographed them. I'll frame another for my wall - I have similar framed artwork for the games I created in the 1980's.

henri51 -> RE: Poster? (11/18/2013 5:08:20 PM)

OOps wrong thread.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Poster? (11/22/2013 7:45:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: nervi

I'll see what I can do. I have PDFs of the artwork for the covers of all 3 volumes of the manuals. If nothing else, I can add them to a future update.

I did print these out for a couple friends and autographed them. I'll frame another for my wall - I have similar framed artwork for the games I created in the 1980's.

I'm going to include PDFs of all 3 covers in version 1.0.5 (which should be available late next week - or so).

Ingtar -> RE: Poster? (11/22/2013 8:26:10 PM)

Thank you. I see you strive to meet that elusive and ever so worthy goal.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Poster? (11/25/2013 5:27:09 PM)

Attached is a print ready version of the front and back cover of volume 1 of the Players Manual. This is what the printer used.

chemkid -> RE: Poster? (11/25/2013 7:04:36 PM)

Lingering Frey -> RE: Poster? (11/26/2013 1:40:00 PM)

Just....wow. Twenty eight minutes for a developer to acknowledge a request by a single customer on a forum. Four days from a request on a forum to confirmed fulfillment of a user request that will be integrated into the product. Seven days from a request on a forum to a partial immediate realization of the request.

Over the years there has been some commentary related to the business side of this product that has focused on the, shall we say, "negative" aspects of a one-man development house.

I want to underline the benefits of that business side when that one man is Steve and the publisher is a small company (relative to, say, EA.) Quantitatively, of course, the request was not hard to fulfill. Qualitatively, that was truly amazing. I'm flabbergasted. There are many small businesses out there that provide that kind of user service every day. Almost all of them are NOT makers of computer games.

Ya'll rock.

chemkid -> RE: Poster? (12/8/2013 10:34:23 AM)

chemkid -> RE: Poster? (12/8/2013 10:35:16 AM)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI