Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

eliang -> Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/23/2013 7:06:58 AM)

I ordered the maps and the books at the same time, around the 9th or so. I've had the books for a while now but no sight of any maps. What have folks been experiencing? Do the maps come much later?

Also, since this is a PBEM, about how many WiF-enable people are out there already?

warspite1 -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/23/2013 8:33:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: eliang

I ordered the maps and the books at the same time, around the 9th or so. I've had the books for a while now but no sight of any maps. What have folks been experiencing? Do the maps come much later?

Also, since this is a PBEM, about how many WiF-enable people are out there already?
warspite1

Mine came in the same package.

eliang -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/23/2013 1:35:55 PM)

Now you got me concerned. My package only contained Volume 1, Volume 2, and the Rules as Coded. I'm going to hit up Customer Service.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/23/2013 5:12:29 PM)

quote:

Now you got me concerned. My package only contained Volume 1, Volume 2, and the Rules as Coded. I'm going to hit up Customer Service.

Yes. If you ordered the map pack, they should have been shipped with the manuals.

Neilster -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/24/2013 12:43:55 AM)

quote:

It's not PBEM yet. Currently it's 2 players online at the same time.

Cheers, Neilster

eliang -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/24/2013 4:45:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Yes. If you ordered the map pack, they should have been shipped with the manuals.

Well that doesn't sound good. I checked and found the money was take out of my account for both the game and the maps on the 9th. Oh well. I've opened a ticket.

... wait, was everything supposed to come in the "same" package? Or two packages mailed at the same time? Because I just got an email from Slitherine saying I should have received my Game DVD also... well no game DVD either.

Arnir -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/24/2013 5:16:22 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well that doesn't sound good. I checked and found the money was take out of my account for both the game and the maps on the 9th. Oh well. I've opened a ticket.

... wait, was everything supposed to come in the "same" package? Or two packages mailed at the same time? Because I just got an email from Slitherine saying I should have received my Game DVD also... well no game DVD either.

Game DVD is in Manual 1, I believe. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I do know the DVD is inside one of the books.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/24/2013 5:24:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

quote:

quote:

quote:

Game DVD is in Manual 1, I believe. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I do know the DVD is inside one of the books.

Yes, inside the front cover of the Players Manual volume 1.

eliang -> RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? (11/24/2013 5:31:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, inside the front cover of the Players Manual volume 1.

Aha! There it is indeed! So all I'm missing now is my maps.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI