Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

wolf14455 -> Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (11/24/2013 10:50:32 AM)

bugged out after France 4 shots with AA against German strat attack. Did a txt report and screenshot but was replied with "unable to send report" [&:]

was able to continue after second reload of strat(axis autosave) and skipping strat all together.

Patrick31 -> RE: Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (11/24/2013 11:42:10 AM)

there is a bug with AA in hotseat configuration in version 1.03
Haven't figured out if v1.04 solved this one.

regarding the inhability to send bug reports I had the same because I had no mail software installed. I installed one 'thunderbird) and the game could send the bug reports nicely. Might be your problem ?

wolf14455 -> RE: Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (11/24/2013 1:04:54 PM)

Yup played hotseat and got no mailsoftware. We just skipp AA for the moment then and hope for a fix in next patch. Thanx for your reply.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (11/24/2013 6:11:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swedewolf

Yup played hotseat and got no mailsoftware. We just skipp AA for the moment then and hope for a fix in next patch. Thanx for your reply.

1.0.4 should fix the AA problem. If it doesn't, please let us know by posting here.

wolf14455 -> RE: Got reproduced error (twice) unable to send bug report (11/24/2013 8:04:51 PM)

Sounds great, thanx. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI