split units over several players in WWII szenario (even on campaigns) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series

101jaeger -> split units over several players in WWII szenario (even on campaigns) (11/26/2013 12:24:02 PM)

is there any chance - that (like in close combat - modern tactics version) one day there will be a WW-II version with lets say 2 up to 6 players (with different options how to split Units among the Players (like infantry/tanks - even split - ...); to make a LAN-Party or Multiplayer battle... with several Players

how much i would like to fight over a map with a 2 against 2 (or 3 against 3 setting!)

and it could even be a small/Grand campaign- so you can continue fearce fights (limitiation of Modern tactics Version)

how much would it cost to develop something like this? is this idea totally out of space?

thanks beforehand

regards

101Jaeger

SteveMcClaire -> RE: split units over several players in WWII szenario (even on campaigns) (11/26/2013 5:48:50 PM)

It is something we discuss from time to time, and I think it could really add a lot to the game. It won't be in The Bloody First, but I hope we can do a 2 on 2 (or more!) version some day.

Steve

101jaeger -> RE: split units over several players in WWII szenario (even on campaigns) (12/5/2013 9:05:39 AM)

Hallo Steve

i get really nervous!

what can i do to support this process of getting closer to a multiplayer-multiplayer-Version?

regards

101Jaeger

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI