Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

KG Erwin -> Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/27/2013 2:01:13 AM)

Yes, it's two days away, but I have the next 5 days off, and I'm thankful for that! Seriously, though, enjoy the holiday, my fellow gamers, and be safe in any of your travels.

With kind regards to all,
Glenn

Boomer78 -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/27/2013 7:32:47 AM)

Indeed. Happy turkey, ham, stuffing and beer day to ya'll. I'm sure we'll all be a few pounds heavier by the time we return from the holiday weekend.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/27/2013 2:08:07 PM)

For most if you stick to the 2400 calories a day on thanksgiving day you won't gain any weight.....just one plateful this year. [:D] I'm having frozen Lean Cuisine dinners lol 240-250 calories each and low salt. [:)]

Today I'm having a 6oz t-bone steak and popcorn.[:D]

wings7 -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/27/2013 6:58:26 PM)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Happy Gaming too! [:)]

Patrick

Gilmer -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/27/2013 8:04:18 PM)

I'm usually pretty good these days on Thanksgiving. Any way, I hope all who are celebrating have a safe and happy holiday and all who do not celebrate this holiday, I hope your next holiday is soon and you enjoy it with loved ones.

Greybriar -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 12:17:12 AM)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 2:41:31 AM)

Bah Humbug! wait that's another holiday. [8|]

Arnir -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 5:06:03 AM)

Have a great holiday. (Offer void where prohibited by law or not applicable.)

captskillet -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 10:30:16 AM)

Happy Thanksgiving to all and lets remember to give thanks for all our servicemen and women today who are a long way from home today!

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 11:14:29 AM)

quote:

I'm usually pretty good these days on Thanksgiving. Any way, I hope all who are celebrating have a safe and happy holiday and all who do not celebrate this holiday, I hope your next holiday is soon and you enjoy it with loved ones.

quote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all and lets remember to give thanks for all our servicemen and women today who are a long way from home today!

Not much more needs to be said.

mo reb

dougo33 -> RE: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone (11/28/2013 12:58:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: captskillet

Well said - Remember those who cannot come home to be with loved ones during the holiday season because they are serving their country.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI