MV window (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

LeeChard -> MV window (11/28/2013 12:49:00 PM)

Is there any way to change what is apparently default position for the MV drop down window(areas to jump to). As it is now I roll it up and the next impulse it drops back down into my map. I've tried moving it to my second monitor but it jumps right back and drops down.
It's kind of like playing 'whack a mole'[:D]

wolf14455 -> RE: MV window (11/28/2013 1:09:14 PM)

My thought exactly. Could be nice to have it setup for your own screen size. Much less clicking from adjusting windows IMHO.

Peeking Duck? -> RE: MV window (11/28/2013 2:14:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ranger5355

Is there any way to change what is apparently default position for the MV drop down window(areas to jump to). As it is now I roll it up and the next impulse it drops back down into my map. I've tried moving it to my second monitor but it jumps right back and drops down.

Was just about to post this same thing. I've not seen a means to disable or reconfigure it in any way. Maybe some of the beta folks know and will post an answer?

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: MV window (11/28/2013 4:41:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ranger5355

The location on screen of the Map Views List form is stored as part of the Screen Layout. However, its location is stored separately for each major power. So if you want it in a new location, you need to Redefine the screen layout for each major power (i.e., 8 redefines). See page 206 of the Players Manual volume 2 for more information on what the SLY files store.

It sounds as if you would like to have the size of the form (or whether it is rolled up/down) also stored, but I didn't code that - sorry.

wolf14455 -> RE: MV window (11/28/2013 5:36:13 PM)

Placing is good enough, Thanx Shannon.

LeeChard -> RE: MV window (11/29/2013 4:04:22 AM)

Placing works for me too, thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI