ICQ/ online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Alby -> ICQ/ online (3/4/2001 12:08:00 PM)

Hello fellow warriors... I was wondering, any of you battle hardened veterans out there on icq?? I have a long list of former SP3 online players, but most have gone away or, dont like ww2 or any number of reasons... Would like to get some new names on there for online/email games after 5.0 is released. My number is 30221645...feel free to add me to your contact list!!! Good hunting! Alby [This message has been edited by Alby (edited March 05, 2001).]

Flashfyre -> (3/5/2001 10:29:00 AM)

Been an ICQer for many years..... number is 19484557. Mebbe I'll hear from ya, Alby. As my 'ol CO used ta say, "A clean battlefield is a SAFE battlefield." ------------------ The Motor Pool http://www.geocities.com/aurion_eq/index.html?976419304550 [email]kmcferren@cvn.net[/email]

CF_Medic -> (3/5/2001 1:11:00 PM)

What? Do you mean you're upset to see some of them go? There were a few i could have let bleed to death. And i never see you on icq any more. And in our sp3 days i was the only one to play ww2 regularily. ..........Your mind is slipping, hillbilly. Flavelle, 47532497 ------------------ Militas Succurimus

Alby -> (3/5/2001 10:47:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by CF_Medic: What? Do you mean you're upset to see some of them go? There were a few i could have let bleed to death. And i never see you on icq any more. And in our sp3 days i was the only one to play ww2 regularily. ..........Your mind is slipping, hillbilly. Flavelle, 47532497
Yes i agree, a few I dont miss AT ALL!! hehehe. yep you were the ww2er for sure, i said "most" have gone away.I stil got you on mine, im pretty sure. been waiting for the latest version to come out,before i get into any "serious" gaming,just getting my lists "ready" heheh, but Ill look you up!! I dont know tho, your probably too damn good by now!!! LOL!!! Alby [This message has been edited by Alby (edited March 05, 2001).]

Dedas -> (3/6/2001 9:52:00 PM)

I would certainly like to play with you... Im adding you right now!! Seeing ya..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI