I can't play the AI out of the box? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

leehieb -> I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 6:41:40 AM)

Please forgive me if I missed this but I only have 3 options to play when I start a game...

Solitaire

Hot Seat

internet

However there are two other options in the examples of the first text and picture examples

AI

PBEM

Anyone else have this issue?

leehieb -> RE: I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 7:00:25 AM)

NVM... helps to read the manual... they must have used a version in the example that is beta and not the release version... any way to answer my own question is no see Section 4.0 of the rules as included with the game...

Orm -> RE: I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 7:34:52 AM)

AI is not part of this release of MWIF. It will be sold in an expansion at a later date. People who own MWIF will get a (significant) discount on this expansion.

PBEM is not activated either but it will be added in a future patch.

Joseignacio -> RE: I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 8:02:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

AI is not part of this release of MWIF. It will be sold in an expansion at a later date. People who own MWIF will get a (significant) discount on this expansion.

quote:

People who own MWIF will probably get a (significant) discount on this expansion.

[:-]

Orm -> RE: I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 9:05:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

People who own MWIF will probably get a (significant) discount on this expansion.

[:-]

I am not sure I understand what you mean José.

I am aware what the Matrix team has said but since I am not omnipotent I do not know for certain what will happen in the future. [:(]

paulderynck -> RE: I can't play the AI out of the box? (12/5/2013 9:41:45 PM)

Special pricing will be reserved for Jose, based on that comment. [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI